The County Clerk–Recorder Division does not maintain divorce records. Please visit the San Mateo County Superior Court if you are divorced and just need a copy of your final judgment filed with their department. 

Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063-1662

Click the link below for more information regarding ending a marriage or registered domestic partnership.

Click the link below for how to request copies of your divorce.